Located on the exotic island of Emboodhu Finolhu Island is Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives. Escape to this exclusive, private and romantic island resort where luxury and landscape merge to create a living experience that is one with nature. The resort is made for relaxation and rejuvenation where your days are measured by sunrise and sunsets, and you’ll be making plans according to the tides. Indulge all your senses by enjoying long walks on its pearly white beaches, taking a dip in its crystal clear waters and getting a signature wellness experience at the in-house authentic Indian spa.
Encircled by clear blue waters of one of the largest lagoons of the Maldives, this award-winning resort will have you practising the art of doing nothing. But if you’d prefer a more action packed vacation you can venture out and do some water sports including water sports like parasailing, canoeing or explore the magical marine life of the lagoon by snorkeling and scuba diving.
Complementing the extraordinary service and location is its choice of gourmet cuisine pair with delicious wines. And adding even more to your amazing experience is the accommodation. All thatched roofed villas and suites is perfectly located so each have beautiful views of the Maldives sunsets and direct, private access to the lagoon. Perfect for a family vacation or a romantic getaway, this little piece of paradise is where lasting memories are made and dreams come true.
Situated on a the Maldives largest lagoon on Emboodhu Finolhu Island, the resort is only 15 minutes away from the Malé International Airport by luxury speedboat. The resort’s speedboat is available 24 hours for guest heading to and from the airport.
Perched over a lagoon with nothing, but blue ocean and amazing sunsets as your daily views, the accommodation at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives is outstanding. Complementing the gorgeous location is the palm thatched roofed 64 luxuriously designed villas and suites. Villa and suite have direct, private access to the lagoon, is decorated with natural tone, and comes with the following facilities and amenities:
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub overlooking the ocean
- Direct access to outdoor deck from bedroom & bathroom
- Double vanity bathrooms
- Electronic safe
- Energy efficient mood lighting
- International dialling
- LCD television with satellite channels
- Media Centre with DVD/CD/MP3 player
- Molton Brown bathroom amenities
- Personal bar
- Ploh – bed linen and bath robes
- Private sun deck with loungers
- Rain showers
- Tea and coffee-maker and a personal espresso maker
- Personalised butler service: From unpacking your luggage to customising your personal bar with your preferred beverages and foods, each villa at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives Each villa has a dedicated butler. Butlers will also draw you a bath, arrange scuba diving excursions and organise day trips to inhibited islands.
- Jiva Grande Spa: Using ancient Indian wisdom with contemporary therapies, Jiva Grande Spa offers guests the best in Indian rejuvenation therapies. Ranging from Indian aromatherapy massages, time-honoured Indian treatments, yoga and meditation, the resort’s spa experiences are done by trained experts using exclusive natural products in a fresh and harmonious setting.
With four onsite restaurants all set in the most amazing locations in and around the resort, guests delicious cuisine will be complimented by spectacular views. 24 Degrees is the main restaurant at the resort that offers breakfast, lunch, dinner and light meals, and specialises in international cuisine. Overlooking the ocean, is The Deep End restaurant that serves only dinner only and specialises in seafood. There is also a poolside restaurant that serves brunch, lunch and light meals and is a great place to have a cocktail. Lastly is The Equator Bar with its ocean views. Guest can enjoy a drink at this bar as well as light meals.
The resort also has 24 hour room service available.
With a private beach and a huge lagoon, there is plenty to at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives. Here are some of the facilities and activities available:
- Private beach
- Health club with 24 hour gym and authentic Indian Spa
- Outdoor pool
- Children’s pool
- Spa tub
- Personal motorised watercraft
- Helicopter/airplane tours
- Catamaran sailing
- Scuba diving
- Snorkelling and Diving
- Wind/Kite Surfing/boogie boarding
- Yoga classes/instruction
- Submarine Dive
- Island Exploration
- Shark and Sting Ray feeding
Children are welcome at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives. Babysitting and childcare facilities are available at the resort.
- •Private beach
- •Number of restaurants – 3
- •Health club
- •Babysitting or childcare
- •Supervised childcare/activities
- •Airport transportation
- •Laundry facilities
- •Arcade/game room
- •Outdoor pool
- •Children’s pool
- •Barbecue grill(s)
- •Free newspapers in lobby
- •24-hour fitness facilities
- •Full-service spa
- •Shopping center shuttle
- •Hair salon
- •Tours/ticket assistance
- •Computer station
- •Free WiFi
- •Picnic area
- •Wedding services
Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates. Actual rate may vary based on seasonality and availability. You will receive a 100% accurate price and the booking conditions when you inquire with us.